Friday, June 3, 2011

Reflection

 1) The assignment that was the most fun was blog post #11. It was fun because we got to do a dialogue in which we controlled what we wanted to say between the two people we picked. The dialogue helped us learn what women talk about  when it comes to guys at clubs. We did this dialogue based on the article "The Girl Hunt: Urban Nightlife and the Perfomance of Masculinity as a Collective Activity" by D. Grazian, he talks about how the guys go in clubs and help each other out to get girls. I did my dialogue through women's perspective and it showed me what women think about men when they go to clubs. I also liked the debate and I believe the winning team should get the points because even though only a few people talked the rest of them did contribute.

2) There weren't any assignments that I didn't care for, but I didn't complete them.

3) Blogger was very useful. I felt as if we were trying something new for once. It helped me realize that blogs can be used for many purposes and even for education. At first, I thought that Blogger was going to be difficult but as time went by it got easier and easier. I really liked Blogger and would definitely try using it for another class.

4) We covered all of the topics about masculinity, so theres not anything that we left.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for your feedback, Harlin. But could you explain what you mean by "There weren't any assignments that I didn't care for, but I didn't complete them"? Do you mean you didn't complete the assignments you did not care for?

    ReplyDelete